If you can no longer work due to injury or illness, you may have applied for Social Security disability. If your results are like most, your claim was denied. Some people give up once the Social Security Administration issues a denial of benefits. A better alternative is to hire an attorney at Fletcher Van Gilder to help you appeal. We have years of experience helping hundreds of clients obtain Social Security benefits. At Fletcher Van Gilder, we will meet with you personally and explain the complexities of the Social Security system.
There is no fee unless your disability claim is approved.
At Fletcher Van Gilder, you will benefit from an attorney who:
- Understands the Social Security disability evaluation process
- Offers competent and compassionate representation at every stage of a disability claim (initial claims, appeals, hearings, Appeals Council, Federal District Court)
- Is well-versed in medical terminology and experienced in analyzing medical records to see how you may qualify for Social Security Disability benefits
- Knows how to obtain additional medical information and opinions that will help entitle you to benefits
- Is extremely detail oriented and meticulous in filing the necessary paperwork
- Has built a referral network from other law firms who trust us to assist their clients with Social Security disability claims
Social Security Disability Frequently Asked Questions
If you are considering applying for Social Security disability benefits, or if you are appealing a denial of benefits, it is important to understand the SSA’s approval process. In addition to meeting the definition of “disability” and fulfilling the non-medical criteria that the Social Security Administration requires, you must present a convincing and organized claim. An experienced Social Security disability attorney from Fletcher Van Gilder can offer insight and guidance in your pursuit of benefits.
Read our FAQ page to learn more about your benefits.