We realize that the choice of mediator often turns on already established relationships. If you haven’t already done so, we invite you to begin a relationship with our mediators. Some of us have been serving clients since the Indiana Supreme Court put mediation rules in place; others are a part of the next generation of mediators. Our breadth of experiences as advocates over the years makes us uniquely suited for facilitating resolution of other people’s disputes.
In addition to experience, we offer these advantages to mediating with us:
- We offer competitive rates for this level of experience.
- We do not charge an administrative fee.
- We do not charge for continuances.
- Each of our mediation rooms is equipped for your comfort and convenience, and each is equipped with wireless Internet access.
- We are willing to travel for out-of-town mediations.
- Domestic relations/family mediations require separate training from civil mediators and have different certifications.