Family law, domestic relations, divorce and matrimonial law are various labels for legal services Fletcher Van Gilder LLP offers to families and individuals. We provide our clients with a highly experienced attorney who will focus on helping clients understand their options and their rights under Indiana law.
Whether a legal need involves pre-trial settlement through negotiations or mediation or appearing in court before a judge or magistrate, we provide the strongest advocacy for each client. It is our mission to assist clients in what often are difficult circumstances. Because of the sensitive nature of many family law cases, each case is handled with discretion and compassion.
We are available and pleased to provide our services to clients with any of these legal needs:
- Dissolution of marriage, also referred to as “divorce”
- Marital property rights, including the valuation and award of privately held businesses
- Prenuptial/premarital agreement
- Legal separation
- Child custody
- Parenting time/ visitation rights
- Grandparent rights
- Child support obligations and enforcement
- Legal name change
- Domestic, stalking and workplace orders for protection