At Fletcher Van Gilder LLP, our employment law practice includes a full range of counseling and litigation services designed to help employers and employees understand the constantly changing human resources environment. Areas of focus include:
- Employee discipline and termination
- Employment best practices and handbooks
- Employment contracts
- Non-compete, confidentiality and non-solicitation agreements
- Defending discrimination and retaliation claims arising under federal, state and local laws
- Advocating for individuals facing discrimination in the workplace
We have experience guiding business and corporate clients of all sizes in navigating legal issues surrounding compensation, wage and hour, overtime, layoff, employee discipline, termination, FMLA compliance, ADA accommodations, and employee benefits.
We have extensive experience in preventing and defending claims of race, sex, age, national origin and disability discrimination and retaliation, as well as hostile environment claims.
Our attorneys also have experience counseling employees both individually and collectively in all aspects of employment law including wage and hour, overtime, layoff, employee discrimination, termination, FMLA compliance, ADA accommodation, and employee benefits.
Whatever your needs, Fletcher Van Gilder LLP provides legal advice that aligns with your objectives — to help you mitigate risk, protect your rights, and keep moving forward to reach your goals.