Tim was the City Attorney for Fort Wayne, Indiana, from 2000 to 2007, serves as an administrative hearing officer, and is a mediator. In addition, he handles business and employment litigation, business formation and transactions, and estate planning.
- Ohio, 1989; Indiana, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Indiana University, Bloomington, J.D., cum laude, 1989
- Harvard University, A.B., cum laude, 1986
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Goodwill Industries, Inc., past chair
- South Side High School Alumni Association, past president
- South Side High School Foundation
- Harvard Schools Committee
- Artlink, Inc.
- Fort Wayne Ballet, Inc.
- Fort Wayne Cinema Center, Inc.
- Fort Wayne Community Schools Study Connection
- City of Fort Wayne Ethics Board