The Indiana Court of Appeals has upheld a ruling of the Allen Superior Court that the City of Fort Wayne is entitled to receive the future tax revenues related to fire protection services it provides to certain annexed territories in southwest Allen County. Click here to read the opinion. The…
Tim was the City Attorney for Fort Wayne, Indiana, from 2000 to 2007, serves as an administrative hearing officer, and is a mediator. In addition, he handles business and employment litigation, business formation and transactions, and estate planning.
- Ohio, 1989; Indiana, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Indiana University, Bloomington, J.D., cum laude, 1989
- Harvard University, A.B., cum laude, 1986
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Goodwill Industries, Inc., past chair
- South Side High School Alumni Association, past president
- South Side High School Foundation
- Harvard Schools Committee
- Artlink, Inc.
- Fort Wayne Ballet, Inc.
- Fort Wayne Cinema Center, Inc.
- Fort Wayne Community Schools Study Connection
- City of Fort Wayne Ethics Board