On December 11, 2019, the Indiana Court of Appeals heard oral argument in City of Fort Wayne v. Southwest Allen County Fire Protection District. James P. Fenton and Timothy A. Manges of Fletcher Van Gilder LLP represented the City of Fort Wayne. The case involves areas in the Fire District that were annexed…
Tim was the City Attorney for Fort Wayne, Indiana, from 2000 to 2007, serves as an administrative hearing officer, and is a mediator. In addition, he handles business and employment litigation, business formation and transactions, and estate planning.
- Ohio, 1989; Indiana, 1993
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Indiana University, Bloomington, J.D., cum laude, 1989
- Harvard University, A.B., cum laude, 1986
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Goodwill Industries, Inc., past chair
- South Side High School Alumni Association, past president
- South Side High School Foundation
- Harvard Schools Committee
- Artlink, Inc.
- Fort Wayne Ballet, Inc.
- Fort Wayne Cinema Center, Inc.
- Fort Wayne Community Schools Study Connection
- City of Fort Wayne Ethics Board