Fletcher Van Gilder LLP is honored to announce that partner David Van Gilder has been approved as a new board member of the Indiana Bar Foundation.
Lindsay practices Social Security disability and family law. She is a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR) and of the Allen County Bar Social Security and Family Law Sections. Lindsay’s focus is helping clients with their disability claims. She also can assist with finding solutions to complex family law problems.
- Indiana, 2012
- Illinois, 2012
- United States District Court, Northern District of Indiana
- Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana, J.D., 2011
- Hillsdale College, Hillsdale, Michigan, B.A., History and Spanish, 2008
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Allen County Bar Association, Social Security Section Chair
- National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR)
- Neighborhood Christian Legal Clinic
- Charis House
- Northeast Indiana Volunteer Lawyers Program