Fletcher Van Gilder LLP is proud to announce that partner David Bailey has been selected by his peers for inclusion in the 26th edition of “The Best Lawyers in America” for his work in commercial litigation.
David has focused his practice on civil and commercial litigation since he started his legal career in Fort Wayne 20 years ago. He assists clients in the resolution of business-related disputes, and he has extensive experience representing investors in securities litigation. David also provides both litigation support and advisory services to local governmental units as part of the firm’s municipal law section.
- Indiana, 1999
- Indiana and U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- Indiana University, Bloomington, J.D., magna cum laude, 1999
- Miami University, B.A., magna cum laude
- Allen County Bar Association
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Order of the Coif
- Volunteer Lawyer Program
- Allen County Plan Commission
- Allen County Board of Zoning Appeals