Once you make the decision to adopt, you want nothing more than to hold your child in your arms and make him or her a permanent member of your family.
At Fletcher Van Gilder LLP, our attorneys have extensive experience with all types of adoptions, including foster parent, step-parent, grandparent, and third-party agency adoptions. We understand the legal requirements to finalize the adoption process, and we are here to guide you through the process, ensuring that all the necessary steps are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
Bringing families together through adoption gives us great joy, and we work hard to ensure its success.
- Our attorneys and staff ensure that all adoption paperwork is accurate, filed correctly and submitted in a timely manner.
- We handle all court procedures, including termination of parental rights and name changes, if necessary.
- We file adoption notices and send them to the appropriate parties.
- We answer any questions throughout the entire adoption process.
- Our firm also represents clients in contested adoption issues. We will work to resolve the dispute with as little impact to the child as possible.
If you choose our law firm, you will benefit from our calm experienced approach to these cases, while receiving quality legal representation. You will be assigned a lawyer and legal assistant who will handle all aspects of your case and who will be available to answer questions.