Fletcher Van Gilder LLP is proud to announce that Rachel J. Guin, a partner at the firm, has been selected for the 2020 Indiana “Rising Stars” award for the second year in a row. The nonpartisan award is handed out to the top 2.5% of young attorneys in Indiana who were chosen after thorough evaluation of numerous criteria.
Rachel focuses on employment litigation, employee benefits, civil rights litigation and constitutional law. She provides advice to employers, human resources and in-house counsel in managing the termination of employees, crafting policies to meet the unique needs of their business, working through leaves of absence and disability accommodations, as well as many other unforeseen issues employers face daily. She also represents individuals who have been unlawfully discriminated against or need assistance with work-related problems.
- Indiana, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Northern and Southern Districts of Indiana
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law, J.D., 2013
- Indiana Institute of Technology, magna cum laude, 2010
- Allen County Bar Association, Chair — Labor and Employment Section, 2019; Vice chair — Labor and Employment Section, 2018
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Salvation Army Advisory Board
- Ivy Tech Legal Studies Advisory Board
- Fort Wayne United Programs Subcommittee